2. Responsible for the file and treatment
- Owner: LANACCESS TELECOM S.A. (hereinafter referred to by its commercial name, “LANACCESS”).
- Headquarters: Gran Via 8-10, 08902 L’Hospitalet de Llobregat (Barcelona)
- ID (N.I.F).: A48839435
- E-mail: email@example.com
3. Purposes of data processing
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter, “LOPD”), as well as its current development regulations (RD 1720/2007, of 21 December) and from May 28, 2018 with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (hereinafter, “the GDPR”) and any other rule that modifies and / or replaces it in the future, we inform the User that the data provided to LANACCESS, either through any forms online data collection or obtained as a registered user, will be incorporated into a personal data file owned by LANACCESS and will be processed according to the following purposes:
- Manage the use of the functionalities made available on the Website, including but not limited to, the downloading of information and subscription to newsletters, as well as, the attention of the queries or requests for information that the User makes to LANACCESS .
- The data processed for this purpose will be kept as long as the contractual and / or business relationship between the User and LANACCESS is maintained. In the case of requests made by a User who does not maintain a contractual and / or business relationship with LANACCESS, the data will be kept until said requests have been resolved.
- Keep the User informed, including by electronic means, about the services and news of LANACCESS through communications and / or commercial Newsletters. If you do not wish to receive this type of communication, you must check the corresponding box at the bottom of the data collection forms.
The data processed for this purpose will be kept until the moment the User withdraws their consent to receive said communications, or exercises the right of opposition.
Except in the fields where the contrary is expressly indicated, the provision of the required information on personal data will be voluntary, without the refusal to provide said information implying a decrease in the quality or quantity of the services that the User requests. Failure to complete the fields determined as mandatory by means of a * or the provision of incorrect data will make it impossible for LANACCESS to provide the services you select, manage your request or send you the requested information.
In order to correctly manage the services that LANACCESS provides to the User, it may internally communicate the User’s data to the different departments of LANACCESS.
The legal basis to carry out the data processing specified in the previous section is the following:
- Execution of the contractual and / or business obligations assumed by the User and LANACCESS on the Website. In the case of requests made by a User who does not maintain a contractual and / or business relationship with LANACCESS, the legal basis is the consent of the User implicit in his request so that LANACCESS can attend it.
- The consent of the User given for the reception of said communications.
6.Exercise of rights
The User may exercise before LANACCESS the following rights related to their personal data: Access; Rectification; Suppression; Limitation of treatment; Data portability and opposition.
Similarly, in the processing of User data whose legitimacy is based on the consent given by the User, the User has the right to withdraw said consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on prior consent upon withdrawal.
For the exercise of such rights, the User can send his request to LANACCESS TELECOM S.A. Gran Via 8-10, 08902 L’Hospitalet de Llobregat (Barcelona), Spain, or to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
In any case, the User has the right to file a claim with the corresponding control authority if he deems it appropriate.